Dr. Pamela Wilson
1530 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
Phone: (803) 376-5700
or (877) 625-5368 (toll free)
Fax: (803) 376-5731
Allen University has two new living/learning communities (female/male) that house 480 students- The Preston and Deloris Williams’ Residential Halls. Allen University also has a new Student Development Center (The Willie H. Johnson Center for Educational Excellence) which houses the following: 1. The Career and Planning Development Center 2. The Counseling Center 3. Dining Facility 4. Print Shop 5. Book Store 6. Alumni Center
- Social Science
- English, with concentrations in Literature and Professional Writing
- Religion, with concentrations in Christian Education, Church Administration and Organizational Management.
- Music, with concentrations in Piano, Voice and Band Instruments.
- Business Administration, with concentrations in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Real Estate Management and Organizational Management.
- Chemistry, with concentrations in Biochemistry, Forensic Science and Pre- Pharmacy.
- Biology, with concentrations in Environmental Biology, Pre-Health and Biotechnology.
- Math, with concentrations in Computer Science and Pre-Engineering.
- Allen University is fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Aspiring adult learners can pursue a Bachelor’s Degree through Allen University’s College for Professional Adults.